St. Louis, MO
Built circa 1920.
It was located at 3517 Olive Street.
It was first called the Dreamland Ballroom until 1925.
It was a well known dance location with performances by the top jazz bands of the twenties and thirties.
It was later converted into a bowling alley, then destroyed in 1966.
The site is now a parking lot.