Blue Lantern Dance Hall
Hudson Lake, Indiana
Built: 1914 by W.J. Smith
It was originally named the "Casino." Jean Goldkette, a bandleader, leased the property in 1926 and renamed it the "Blue Lantern."
During the 1920's and 1930's, some of the entertainers who performed there were Benny Goodman, the Dorsey brothers, Guy Lombardo, and Lawrence Welk.
During the Depression, the dance hall was used as a roller rink, auction site and boathouse.
It has been renovated and still stands today.