St. Louis, Missouri
The Cinderella Airdome (originally known as the Favorite Airdome) was built by Eugene and Harry Freund. It began operation in 1912.
In 1926, the Airdome became the Cinderella Ballroom.
Prior to 1935, it was called the "Cinderella Dance Palace."
In September 1935, new owners renamed it the "Casa Loma Ballroom."
There was a fire at the building in January 1940.